Below are the different message types which can be selected when sending a New Message via SiteComms:
- General - This type of SiteComm message is for general use between team members.
- Submittal - This is used to submit an action, process or item to another party. This is similar to “Request for Approval” but provides a broader set of response types, and may be more suited to particular user groups.
- Notice - This is generally used in a communication to a broad group for information purposes, where no response is expected.
- Memo - This is used for sending a memo to an individual or a small group of people to put something on record.
- RFI - This is a formal request for information which will result in a specific site instruction.
- Transmittal - This provides a method of distributing any type of transmittal with a formal audit trail.
- Request for Approval - This is used to gain formal approval on an action, process or item from another party.